Release Update: July 3, 2019
Version 3.1 (Commit ID - 2058d5eb)
- Google Search
- Permission Control
- Change Detection
- Currency Type
- Change Stock Type
- Changes in Reports
- Changed every search module like as google search.
- Added permission control feature to control the authorization of users.
- Added change detection feature to track data changes.
- Combined codes from different projects into one code base.
- Added currency type “USD” for purchasing from suppliers and payments.
- Improved data loading performance.
- Added change stock type feature to control stock management.
- Added total amount of all invoices in sales report.
- Added new sheet in supplier ledger and closing reports for currency type “USD”.
- Removed buttons from all search modules.
- Changed “Search Box” style.
- Changed the stock list display.
- Reduced buttons from location menu to clear.
- Modified login screen.
- Changed menu from top right corner.
- Supported user guide in software.
- [SNDIS476] Packaging type can’t be changed in editing route.
- [SNDIS484] Excel report of transfers can’t be generated for all locations.
- [SNDIS485] Can’t edit payment.
- [SNDIS494] Can’t generate reports for invoices.
- [SNDIS499] If credit period is not added, new borrower risk can’t be saved.
- [SNDIS504] “Existing routes can’t be shown in route selection box.
- [SNDIS508] When the lucky draw amount is added, total amount will wrong in “Edit Purchase Order” form.
- [SNDIS509] Total amount is wrong in purchase report after returning to a supplier.
- [SNDIS518] ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in customer ledger report.
- [SNDIS524] If the products are converted as “Damage”, the product quantities from the stock balance report are wrong.
- [SNDIS538] Available quantity error in editing route.
- [SNDIS633] Total amount from sales report is wrong.
- [SNDIS649] Location quantity is not decreased if the supplier returns.
- [SNDIS659] Total payment is wrong in payment detail list.